Interviewers ask Daniel Henney the same boring questions over and over. Here's what people really want to know:
1. What kind of projects are in the works for you?
2. Are you planning on leaving Asia to work soley in the US?
3. What is your favorite Korean dish?
4. Do you feel that you paved the way for Dennis O'Neil?
5. What was it like to work alongside Hugh "High Kicks" Jackman on X-Men Origins: Wolverine?
6. As a child of an adoptee and in your roles in My Name is Kim Sam Soon and Father you brought exposure of adoption to mainstream Korea. Do you think adoption is viewed differently in Korea now, versus when you first arrived in the country? How do you think Korea might progress towards more internal adoptions?