Sunday, March 4, 2012

Love at first sight (and sniff): Tiny Hands Jewelry

I'm astounded how quickly and deftly my eye spotted the tiny waffle hanging in the kids' store. I wasn't even sure what I'd seen but I knew I had to check it out. Upon entering the shop I found not only miniature waffles, but cookies, ice cream cones and cupcakes hanging from dainty silver chains!  The store employees began fluttering around me saying how the necklaces smell just like what they are, like mint ice cream. Turns out the eye-catching jewelry is part of the Tiny Hands collection, created by miniature artist Mei Pak. Tempted to walk away with every necklace they offered, I settled on a pink frosted cupcake with sprinkles.  But I'm already planning on sending away for a pancake necklace.

Great work, Mei Pak! I love your collection!


Be sure to check out Tiny Hands Jewelry and Mei's blog online.