Friday, March 14, 2014

I am a Ghost by H.P. Mendoza

Many moons have passed since a ghost movie lingered in my consciousness like H.P. Mendoza's I am a Ghost.  His 2012 indie film centers around a ghost named Emily.  The new owners of her Victorian house want her gone, and through the help of a clairvoyant, she's contemplating moving on.

With I am a Ghost, you have to be patient and open minded as you watch Emily go about her day over and over.  My girlfriend who likes horror movies on blockbuster scales didn't last through this film.  That is too bad because Emily's monotony is explainable and make the final minutes of this movie even more RIDICULOUSLY FRIGHTENING and disturbing.

If you live alone, I'd be hesitant to watch I am a Ghost.  If scary movies keep you up at night, you might want to watch I am a Ghost on a sunny day and do something fun afterwards.

I am a Ghost is available for rent on Amazon.