Things I liked about Jurassic World: (SPOILERS)
- Jake Johnson (from New Girl) working the main control room
- Bryce Dallas Howard running in pumps. We all know women who can haul ass in heels. I don't find it too far-fetched
- The pterodactyls soaring in the air and swooping down to grab people
- The park goers losing their minds over the incoming pterodactyls
- When the geo-modified evil dinosaur (GMED) stepped on people
- The two child characters. They were horribly written. The younger brother seriously needed to be stepped on. Writers should have made the characters kids of a rich investor or something like that.
- The scene where Chris Pratt comforted a dying brontosaurus. The scene was over the top.
- In Jurassic Park, the T-Rex was the ultimate bad guy. The entire movie involved people running for their lives. Yet in Jurassic World, Bryce Dallas Howard lets out a T-Rex to fight the GMED. Then people smiled and congratulated themselves after the fight even though THE T-REX WAS UNCONSTRAINED AND FREE ROAMING. What's changed people?
- Preachy messages like, "when you have kids" and "they're worth it, I promise." Judy Greer's character (the one pressuring Bryce Dallas Howard to have kids) cried through the whole movie. Yeah, lady. You have kids and you look really happy.