Sunday, November 11, 2007

The Hilary Dilemma


Presidential campaign time is here! Would I love to have a female U.S. President? Indeed! Would I love her to be educated, worldly, and compassioniate towards those less fortunate? Of course. Am I going to vote for Hilary Clinton? I'm not sure. There's probably not one clean politician in Washington, but I feel like the Clintons have a cloud of deception hanging over them relating to China's funneling of campaign funds, Whitewater, and the Bill Clinton-Monica Lewinsky episode. As a woman, I question why Hilarly would stay with her husband when he lied to her and the American people about his affair with Lewinsky. Some Americans feel that what the President does in his bedroom is his own business. Remember, people, Clinton held his affair all over the White House. Hilary, Bubba brought his mistress into your home! I would have kicked Bill to the curb faster than you can say "Linda Tripp." I suspect Hilary realizes Bill Clinton is her meal ticket and she intends going to ride that train all the way to the White House in 2008. I'm just not sure whether Ajumma will be on board.