Thursday, August 21, 2014

What celebrity would play you?

If you had to cast an actor or actress to portray you in a movie, who would you choose?  While writing features on three colleagues, I asked two females and one male this question. Their answers were Scarlett Johansson, Kristen Bell, and Daniel Radcliffe.  Fascinating to me is that all three colleagues are Asian American.  Apparently their essences can best be captured by blondes and a guy with giant blue eyes.  I'd choose comedienne Charlyne Yi to play me.  Granted she's now thinner and comes off as more endearing than myself.  She's an actress, though, so I'm sure she could pump up the paranoia and hostility needed to play me.




Update: I asked my husband if Charlyne Yi could play me in a movie, and spun around my laptop to show him her photo.  His reaction?  "OH MY GOD.  Yes!"

Photo via Zimbio