Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Miles Teller seems like a d-bag, however...

I read Esquire's interview with Miles Teller (the 28 year-old actor with the odd face who stars in the new Fantastic Four movie).  I have never seen him act before. Based solely on the impression left from his interview, Teller is a loud-mouthed, pompous, overly self-entitled guy.  In a way he reminds me of Kanye West.  I did take offense to one part of the interview, but it had nothing to do with Teller.  At one point the East Coast native goes into a story saying, "I used to get this milk tea in college at the Asian market M2M when I was high."  The interviewer thinks to herself, 'as if you're supposed to know what milk tea is.'  

In the year 2015 it is not unreasonable for someone to know what milk tea is. I looked online and Atlanta (where the interview occurs) lists over 50 places that sell bubble tea, so get with it Anna Peele!  Sheezus, make some Asian friends.

Photo courtesy of Done Dirt Cheap DVD