Sunday, February 3, 2008

Where have all the good men gone?

Song Seung-hun is a 31 year-old Korean actor most famous for his role alongside Wonbin in the 2001 TV drama, Autumn in my Heart. He's never really been my cup of tea, but I've always appreciated his glowing skin and perfect eyebrows. For years SSH evaded his mandatory service with the Korean Army by claiming heavy diabetes and high blood pressure. However, at age 28, the South Korean government told SSH "the buck stops here" and forced him to serve for two years.

As like with Wonbin, years in the army gave SSH a nice short coif and some muscle tone.

Fans rejoiced when SSH was discharged from the army, last year. Apparently the first thing is he did is grow out his hair and stop eating. Skinny tie. Skinny Song Seung-hun.

And now this! Below are new shots of Song Seung-hun for In-Style magazine. I think I'll avoid Korea until the lady-like hair fad on men goes away.