Monday, May 26, 2008

Gotta love 'em: blonde men

There were three construction workers, one Mexican, one Chinese, and one blonde, eating lunch on scaffolding high above a building. The Mexican worker looked in his lunch, and said, "A taco. If I get a taco for lunch one more time, I'm going to jump off this building!"

The Chinese worker looked in his lunch, and said, "Egg rolls. If I get egg rolls one more time, I'm going to jump off this building!"

Then the blonde worker looked in his lunch and said, "Bologna. If I get bologna one more time, I'm going to jump off of this building!"

The next day they all got the same lunch, and they all jumped off the building and died. At the funeral the Mexican worker's wife said, "If he would have told me he didn't want tacos, I would have made him something different."

Then the Chinese worker's wife said, "If he would have told me he didn't want egg rolls. I would have made him something else."

Then the blonde worker's wife said, "I don't understand. He made his own lunch."